SnapNotes is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-12. The program can be installed on Android.
Tired of taking notes in class?
Not anymore! Snapnotes offers you the possibility to take snaps of any content in class and organize them in subjects in an intelligent and automatic manner.
3 easy steps to use SnapNotes :
1. For first use, introduce your class schedule (you can modify it whenever necessary).
2. In class, the subject is auto-detected. Take snaps of the board, the slides or your colleague's notes (spend more time concentrating on your teacher's explanations).
3. Check your organized notes directly in the app or generate pdf files to check them in your computer.
* The current subject is auto-detected but you can select a different one.
* Select a camera resolution that would fit your desired quality and your phone memory.
* Crop the snap to the edges of the content and apply effects to imporove its quality.
* Take quick snaps and report their editing to later times.
* Archive subjects that are no longer in your schedule to keep them saved but move them to the archived tab.
* Check your snaps easily directly on the app with rotation and zoom capabilities.
* Generate a pdf file containing all the snaps of a subject to view it on your computer or to share it with your friends.
* Snaps taken in SnapNotes aren't mixed with those existing in the gallery.
SnapNotes (version 1.0.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.